Based in Sausalito and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought-after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling every day. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plan for FREDA’s wholesale division throughout the US as well as internationally.
- Build and drive sales strategies for FREDA’s wholesale division with leadership team.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales plans and hindsight on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor and analyze sell-thru across all distribution channels; provide regular feedback on product performance.
- Develop and execute sales targets by season and account.
- Maximize the turnover and profitability of the overall wholesale distribution operation.
- Develop new wholesale channels of distribution and manage the growth of existing retailers.
- Collaborate with the major retailers to increase sales, assure brand standards and create a strong, significant partnership.
- Research and visit new potential clients and locations to develop the business.
- Analyze market conditions and develop strategic, regional and targeted responses.
- Lead weekly sales meetings to set targets and strategies for ATS.
- Oversee all aspects of national and international tradeshows planned and executed by Showroom.
- Collaborate with design, merchandising and production teams to create products based on buyer feedback.
- Provide product assortment feedback to design and merchandising teams based on market appointments.
- Conduct brand training and spearhead the development of product and brand training materials.
- Travel to NYC during Market kick off to train sales team on new collection and meet with important accounts.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters or Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years wholesale experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Proficient in retail margin, discount and other related calculations
- Strong presentation skills with ability to speak to a wide range of audience sizes
- Time management skills; managing multiple deadlines navigating complex priority matrix
- Flexible schedule and prepared to travel
- Team Player; ready to join a strong crew and anxious to help drive growth
This is a full-time position operating out of Sausalito, CA.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org