Stock / Order Fulfillment and Office Coordinator
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling every day. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will be responsible for online order fulfillment, managing stock room, transferring inventory between warehouses and assisting with general office duties.
ECOMMERCE / RETAIL ORDER FULFILLMENT
- Responsible for all aspects of online order fulfillment.
- Prepare/pick/pack shipments for online orders shipped from HQ.
- Oversee and manage packing supply inventory.
- Track and maintain records for outbound packages.
- Manage customer communications regarding shipping issues by phone or email.
- Process customer returns and exchanges.
- Item Master - Responsible for all aspects of item master management including but not limited to: creating new items, updating existing items, and periodically validating the item master to ensure data quality.
- Upload and maintain POs in inventory management software
- Oversee Inbound Receipts - Coordinate with production team to monitor the ETA of all production.
- Physically receive deliveries, sort and separate as necessary to match against packing list to identify any discrepancies.
- Plan and manage organization of stock room.
- Weekly physical scan and reconciliation of inventory.
- Pack and transfer inventory as needed between HQ and retail locations.
- Ensure proper levels of inventory is allocated to each warehouse.
- Assist with outbound shipments to Press and Factory as needed.
- Answer phone and check voicemails.
- Order office supplies as necessary.
- Assist accounting team with accounts payable – collecting invoices and sending payments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Familiarity with Shopify, Lightspeed and Bergen Logistics is a plus.
- PC skills, Excel especially
- Must enjoy customer sales, service, and support
- Excellent email and phone communications skills with customers
- Self-starter and problem solver with the determination to provide a remarkable customer experience
- Physical Requirements - Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves & take on any task to keep our wheels moving - that's what we all do and what makes startups amazing
This is a full-time salaried position operating out of Sausalito, CA.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com