Senior Manager Operations
Senior Operations Manager, Sausalito
WHO IS FREDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
The Senior Operations Manager will guide and support major business operations and will drive process improvement and innovation in those efforts. They will oversee FREDA’s warehousing/logistics and administrative activities including human resources and benefits, as well as general office operations. This role is responsible for managing the infrastructure of the organization to create effective systems for projects and people.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Lead efficient, productive, and profitable operations on all matters pertaining to warehousing, distribution, and inventory planning.
- Supervise the Operations Manager and Warehouse Team.
- Oversee the work of the Operations Manager in managing all of FREDA’s office and technology footprint: office purchases, policies, leases, contracts, and equipment; all wholesale, retail and ecommerce systems.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure company is compliant and up to date with all tax related matters, including but not limited to state and local requirements.
- Set-up and Management of 3PL/logistics partner – coordinate all logistics and distribution
- Manage all customs brokers and freight forwarding companies to facilitate seamless results.
- Management of shipment calendar for logistics partners (warehouse)
- Track and communicate weekly shipping forecasts for financial projections
- Support sales and production teams with system/logistics requirements for events and special projects
- Ensure Company IT needs and Support are met.
- Oversee HR Consultant’s management, maintenance, and development of all benefits, including annual open enrollments.
- Process new hires and terminations.
- Manage employee personnel files.
- Work with HR Firm to ensure FREDA’s compliance with applicable federal, state, and local labor laws.
- Work with HR Firm to ensure that all human resource-related matters are handled appropriately and in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
- Work with HR Firm to develop and implement any needed internal HR programs.
- Start-up mentality
- Advanced knowledge of Retail Supply Chain and Merchandise Allocation, Production, Sales, Operations and Human Capital.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Team oriented, able to juggle multiple tasks in fast paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador to email@example.com!