Retail Store Manager - New York
Store Manager, New York
WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
The store manager will lead the New York Freda Salvador Store and team to create a best in class customer experience, representing the brand first and foremost while managing a highly profitable and operational store. Must be customer focused as well as results and operationally focused.
- Drive store results.
- Lead by example, train and guide the retail staff to create a strong brand experience.
- Create a strong retail team.
- Drive strong operational execution, lead the store to be productive, efficient and profitable.
- Demonstrate product knowledge, ensure all team members are experts on product and the brand.
- Liaise between HQ and the store
- Manage the day to day operations of the store including staffing and payroll.
- Manage all store scheduling.
- Manage order fulfillment.
- Manage inventory and inventory reconciliation.
- Manage recruiting for the store (with HQ)
- Spearhead in-store events and participate in HQ initiated events from the Marketing team.
- Manage Visual merchandising the store (weekly and seasonally). Execute window displays (with team).
- Create a promote customer relationships through strong clienteling
- Oversee and manage customer experience in store
- Provide feedback to sales associates on performance and operations
- Provide feedback and open communication on all NY interactions (products, traffic, customer feedback)
- Manage customer repairs.
- Process all online to in-store returns.
- Purchase store supplies
- Represent Freda as a brand ambassador
- Ensure operational excellence in policies and procedures
- 3+ years specialty retail experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a store manager or general manager role.
- Accessory / Leather goods, experience or passion. Contemporary & Luxury experience a plus. Technology competent
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a product focussed store.
- Move inventory, carry boxes - manage heavy stock.