Part Time Retail Sales Associate - New York
Sales Associate, Part-time, New York
WHO IS FREDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
This role will work collaboratively with Design leadership, Production, and Merchandising. This role will be involved in all aspects of the design and development of the product from collection inspiration to final production. We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate footwear designer who loves our brand and understands fashion, trends, and consumer expectations.
We are looking for a part-time (20-25hrs. per week), sales professional with excellent people skills and a high level of integrity. Someone who has an excellent work ethic and is able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of running a retail store. This candidate must have previous retail experience working in the fashion industry and be adept at building strong and lasting customer relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Stylish fashion lover with a fun and positive attitude
- Have a strong sense of style
- Have customer service and/or retail experience
- People person that is sales oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to be part of a community
- Part-Time, 2-3 days per week
- Experience is a must. Preferably 2-3yrs of retail sales
- Full day shifts of 7-8 hours
- Key holder
- Weekday and weekend flexibility
- Sales and customer service
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
- Secondary responsibility when not selling; tagging, restocking, cleaning, and merchandising
- Competitive employee discount on all merchandise
This is a part-time position operating out of our retail store in Nolita, New York, NY.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We are looking for new hires to start asap.