Part Time Retail Sales Associate - New York
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling every day. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a part-time (15-25hrs. per week), sales professional with excellent people skills and a high level of integrity. Someone who has an excellent work ethic and is able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of running a retail store. This candidate must have previous retail experience working in the fashion industry and be adept at building strong and lasting customer relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Stylish fashion lover with a fun and positive attitude
- Have a strong sense of style
- Have customer service and/or retail experience
- People person that is sales oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to be part of a community
- Part-Time, 2-3 days per week
- Experience is a must. Preferably 2-3yrs of retail sales
- Full day shifts of 7-8 hours
- Key holder
- Weekday and weekend flexibility
- Sales and customer service
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
- Secondary responsibility when not selling; tagging, restocking, cleaning, and merchandising
- Competitive employee discount on all merchandise
This is a part-time position operating out of our retail store in Nolita - New York, NY.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We are looking for new hires to start September 4th.