Inventory Merchandise Planner
Inventory Merchandise Planner, Sausalito
WHO IS FREDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
This role will manage the inventory planning across our online and retail channels. This role is highly data driven and analytical. The role is about driving our business through efficiency and understanding how to maximize productivity in a sku heavy product category (footwear). Strategic planning and forecasting is key to this role both pre-season and in-season management. This role will work closely with the cross functional partners across the business to drive growth and profitability.
This role operates out of the Corporate HQ office.
- Create financial plans by channel
- Build tools and dashboards to support the growth of the business
- Improve existing inventory management tools and models to drive efficiency both topline and profitability
- Manage planning for all channels, ecommerce and each retail location
- Ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities
- Work closely with product team to drive data driven product decisions
- Weekly & seasonal forecasting at the sku level
- Bottoms up and Top down analysis planning to enhance efficiency
- Seasonal hindsighting
- Demand planning at size and store level
- Create purchase orders at sku and location level with accuracy
- Partner with production team to manage inventory flow
- Drive forecasting planning through analysis
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years experience in inventory planning, data analytics and finance
- Experience in a sku intensive retail inventory planning role
- Knowledge of financial measures, strong financial acumen
- Start-up mentality
- Advanced competency in Excel
- Knowledge of current data analytics systems, tools and reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong partner to team, proven experience working well cross functionally
- Strategic thinker, ability to think big picture and execute tactically
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Open PTO
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador to email@example.com!