Graphic Designer, San Francisco
WHO IS FREDA SALVADOR?
Based in san francisco and handcrafted in spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team! This role will own all things visual within a wide range of projects including digital, print, packaging, site, email and more. This position will work closely with our Head of Marketing and Leader of E-Commerce to develop, concept and execute brand campaigns.
As part of a fast-growing company, you’ll be on a fast track for growth and be able to take a hands-on approach in shaping the future vision of the brand. As a member of our creative team, you will be asked to innovate and push the boundaries of creative assets, while keeping true to the FREDA aesthetic.
- Work closely with our Leader of E-commerce and Digital Agency to develop and design a full suite of assets for Freda’s paid digital campaigns.
- Work with the E-commerce Lead to design and develop Freda’s UX/UI experience, taking a mobile-first approach to design.
- Responsible for developing targeted, and newsletter email marketing campaigns from conception to execution while maintaining brand integrity and aesthetic.
- Drive creative innovation and engaging brand experience across all digital touchpoints
- Proactively own projects listed in the e-Commerce content calendar and build relationships that allow projects to be completed accurately and on-time.
- Design product packaging and merchandise materials with an understanding of how the brand manifests across retail and wholesale.
- Design, develop and handoff to deadlines concepts for printed materials including store signage, lookbooks, marketing and sales collateral.
- Responsible for editing, retouching and resizing all photography material from photoshoots, ensuring that final assets are shared out with the wider team.
- Assist in product and brand photoshoot planning ensuring all assets that are required are being secured.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a digital designer, ideally at an agency or high end consumer brand
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Premiere)
- Have photography retouching experience
- Previously worked within email platforms having knowledge of creative template development.
- Strong project management skills. Able to multitask and manage multiple small-to-large size projects ensuring all projects are completed with a high level of attention to detail, meeting stringent deadlines and quickly able to manage changing priorities.
- Communicate information effectively with relevant members of the team throughout the design process.
- A strong eye for typography, grid systems, color theory and composition.
- A passion for brand building. You are aware of trends and new ideas within the industry and have the ability to interpret those into high performing creative
- A strong portfolio demonstrating work across a range of platforms including: digital, print, paid, packaging etc
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador to email@example.com!