ECOMMERCE / DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
ECOMMERCE / DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Ecommerce Manager will grow the FREDA business through optimizing and managing the site and email channels to create a best in class ecommerce experience. The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible all aspects of the day to day online business including site merchandising, email management, digital marketing and partnership with cross-functional teams (creative, planning, production, digital agency) to continually improve customer experience and drive conversion.
The right candidate will be driven, self motivated and come to FREDA with experience driving conversion preferably in the fashion space. This person is collaborative, excited about growing a business and will use data to drive the decision making process.
- Manage the setup and maintenance of weekly/daily merchandise and creative strategies with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Own site functionality, navigation, taxonomy, search and product merchandising.
- Develop and coordinate plans to test and modify site elements such as navigation, product merchandising, photography, and more- goal is to test, learn and build.
- Responsible managing all product changes and copy.
- Identifies opportunities for site optimization. Partners with manager to build roadmap for site improvement / optimization. Lead project manage execution.
- Work closely with the Merchandising / Planning to ensure we have the right assortments and inventory for channel.
- Monitor customer reviews and partner closely with Retail and CEX teams to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the site to ensure optimized performance around customer engagement and conversion across different customer types.
- Monitor the live site daily to check for category navigation issues and opportunities and product accuracy.
- Provide regular competitive analysis.
- Partner with Visual and Creative teams to consistently ensure site is fresh.
- Assist with the setup and execution of our regular email campaigns.
- Develop strategy to grow our email subscriber base and maintain list health.
- Evaluate email and event productivity, providing critical insight to team on customer behavior and suggestions for improvement.
- Partner with creative teams to test new ideas.
- Provide competitive insights to support innovation to drive email growth.
- Launch and maintain re-targeting & segmentation email campaigns.
- Partner with digital agency to drive growth across all channels.
- Partner with brand marketing to drive growth across social channels.
- Manage paid social in partnership with digital agency. Manage growth across all channels: Owned, Paid, SEO.
- Partner with Marketing team to determine content creation opportunities, focusing specifically on content gaps and SEO opportunities.
- Partner with agency to create CRM Analytics to build customer segments in both email and on-site targeting.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience working in ecommerce, fashion preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in site merchandising, marketing, email or other related digital activities.
- Collaborative team player with strong work ethic, commitment to always pushing the envelope and finding new ways.
- Loves growing a brand, excited to jump in and manage competing priorities.
- Analytical mindset, able to drive analysis related to all aspects of customer behavior.
- Advanced proficiency of Google Analytics.
- High comfort level with online marketing measurement practices and attribution methods.
- Highest standard of accuracy and strong sense of customer obsession.
- Excellent presentation, organization and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a full-time position operating out of Sausalito, CA.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org